The primary key for this escrow transaction.
The buyer's Tilia Account ID.
The underlying invoice that put the buyer's proceeds in escrow.
The underlying invoice that executed the escrow transaction and moved proceeds to their final destinations. Only exists after
The underlying invoice that refunded the escrow transaction back to the buyer. Only exists after
The status of the escrow transaction. One of
The name of the partner that this escrow transaction is associated with.
Timestamp when this escrow transaction was created. The format is RFC 3339 (2006-01-02T15:04:05Z07:00).
Timestamp when this escrow transaction was most recently updated. The format is RFC 3339 (2006-01-02T15:04:05Z07:00).
Return a 2XX status to indicate that the data was received successfully
- "id": "esc_1rS7ZIi4RdNzOh1M0f10NrnI4mp",
- "account_id": "b2ba9a0f-3d75-44e0-968d-be299cda5d80",
- "escrow_invoice_id": "354121c4-57d2-4317-939f-9af54be4e3fd",
- "commit_invoice_id": "7ad23f26-4111-4ad0-9c3a-2e0231be70cf",
- "cancel_invoice_id": "9e56b8b6-1235-46e8-b3a1-6e786151d3ec",
- "status": "ESCROWED",
- "integrator": "tilia",
- "created": "string",
- "updated": "string"